Who doesn’t love a little secret? We have found one that you will love keeping – in your panties. Let me explain – Moxie is a unique wearable vibrator that is secure enough for you to wear and enjoy on the go. Let’s find out how it works.
Moxie by We-Vibe: How it works
If you are looking for vibrating panties, try Moxie. A wearable vibrator that sits in your underwear. Simply place it inside and attach the discreet magnetic clip to secure. It sits comfortably and doesn’t slip.
Important: Before you venture out, charge the toy via the USB cable. Moxie can give you moments of pleasure with surprisingly strong vibrations (the toy is so small and discreet but it still has a lot of power). Or you can involve a partner as Moxie can be connected and controlled via the free We-Connect app. You can share your little secret and let your partner take control of your pleasure.
Let’s take a closer look …
Benefits of Moxie by We-Vibe at a glance
- Small but powerful: Moxie may be small in size but its vibrations are powerful.
- Super discreet: This wearable is whisper-quiet making it the perfect secret for on the go.
- Secure non-slip design: Moxie stays securely in place thanks to the discreet magnet.
- App control: Since Moxie can be controlled via the We-Connect app, your partner can play along, too.
A few pointers
- Practice first: Before you go take Moxie out into the wild, try it at home first. Get used to how it feels and changing the settings.
- Charge before leaving: Make sure to charge Moxie before you take it out, so you never run out of juice.
- Pool party: Don’t forget, the toy is IPX7 waterproof. This means that you don’t always have to venture out – sometimes a trip to the bathtub is excitement enough.
- Sleep mode: To optimize battery life, Moxie switches to sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity.
This is why Moxie is a great companion for on the go
A wearable sex toy should primarily be comfortable to wear. And Moxie certainly is thanks to the silky-soft, skin-friendly silicone with which the toy is coated. If Moxie is turned off, you could easily forget the hot secret you are carrying with you …
Another important point: when it comes to enjoying wearables in public, the toy should be as quiet and discreet as possible. Moxie is thanks to its “whisper-quiet” technology.
Bonus point: Connectivity
Moxie by We-Vibe can be controlled via remote control or with a smartphone via the free We-Connect app. This means that if you want to adjust your stimulation settings on the go, it will look like you are just checking your messages.
It doesn’t get any more discreet than that! And your partner can also take control thanks to the app – no matter where they are. Honestly, that makes the game a little hotter, doesn’t it?
Would you like to find out even more about Moxie by We-Vibe? Then read our deep dive Moxie review!
We definitely think that wearables are a great way to enhance your sex toy experience and try something completely new. Whether alone or with a partner!
It is quite common to have a reduced libido during pregnancy and after giving birth. That is absolutely human and normal. Eventually, however, the desire to be intimate returns. For some couples this desire returns sooner than it does for other people. The regular question is how long should we wait to have sex again after giving birth – and what you need to watch out for. Let’s find the answers to these questions.