Take your intimacy into the digital age with the We-Vibe app. Rather than just the same old remote control functions (it has those too), the We-Vibe app is a way to take your toy play and foreplay to new levels.
With new video and call features, more toy functionality, and exciting insider content on how to make the most of your toys, the We-Vibe app is a true game-changer. Dive in and find out how…
This We-Vibe app guide shows you how to get up and running with the app and answers some of the most frequent use cases and questions.
Heads up, there’s a lot to explore when it comes to this dynamic app – so we put together a few highlights to help you get started…
- What is the We-Vibe app?
- Were can I get the We-Vibe app?
- What toys are compatible with We-Vibe app?
- How do I pair my toy?
- What are the different modes in the app?
- How do I create a custom vibration pattern?
- What is Beat mode?
- How do I use Beat mode?
- What is Touch mode?
- How do I use Touch mode?
- How do I connect to my partner who is in a different location?
- Can I connect multiple We-Vibe toys?
- How many partners can I connect to?
- Can my partner and I control each other’s toys at the same time?
What is the We-Vibe app?
The We-Vibe app allows We-Vibe toy users to control their favorite products simply with the help of their smartphones. Through the app, users can control their toys via Bluetooth. Altering vibration patterns and intensity is as simple as swiping on the screen. The app also allows partners to control each other’s toys, even if they are not in the same location. Users can create custom vibration patterns and even match stimulation to background music in Beat mode.
Where can I get the We-Vibe app?
The We-Vibe app is available as a free download for:
After downloading the app, you can pair your We-Vibe toy with your phone.
What toys are compatible with the app?
The following is a list of just some of the toys that are currently compatible with the app:
- Nova 2
Please note that not every product has access to all the app features mentioned in this article. Please consult the rest of this guide or your user manual for more details.
How do I pair my toy?
All We-Vibe toys are paired the same way:
- Firstly, press and hold the pairing button on the toy for 5 seconds until the toy pulses 3 times.
- Open the app and click “Connect toy”
- The app will proceed to look for toy.
- Note: On the iOS version of the app, users will get a Bluetooth pairing request.
- The app will confirm if the toy was paired successfully
- If the app detects more than one We-Vibe toy available, the device selection screen will appear.
- Tapping on the toy icon will make the toy pulse and select that toy.
What are the different modes in the app?
When using the We-Vibe app, you can enjoy different modes. Vibe mode is the default setting and allows you to adjust stimulation patterns and intensity. Other modes include Beat mode and Touch mode which allow you to match stimulation to music and use swipes on the screen to control stimulation, respectively. Sounds pretty cool, right? Let’s find out how it all works!
How do I create a custom vibration pattern?
The We-Vibe app allows you to create your own custom vibration patterns. To create a custom “vibe”, once your toy is paired, simply follow the prompts to “create” your own unique vibe pattern. By just dragging your finger around the screen, you can create higher intensity bursts or a slow and low build – it’s whatever you prefer!
Next, simply draw your pattern on screen and save.
Hey presto! You can now use this custom pattern whenever you like.
What is Beat mode?
Beat mode syncs the vibrations of your toy to either music stored on your smartphone or to background music.
Beat Mode compatible We-Vibe toys
Here is a list of We-Vibe toys that are currently compatible with Beat mode:
Note: Beat mode is not available during partner sessions. Beat mode will only work with music files downloaded and purchased on your phone. Beat mode is incompatible with music streaming services like apple music and Spotify.
How do I use Beat mode?
Pair a compatible We-Vibe toy (see list above) to the We-Vibe app and select the pattern selector icon, then Beat mode:
- Select Choose a song or Use your mic. Using your mic will allow your toy to respond to background music through the smartphones microphone, while selecting a song will match vibrations to a song stored on your smartphone.
- When selecting “Choose a song” for the first time, users need to allow access to their music.
- When selecting “Use your Mic” for the first time, users need to allow access to their music.
- Enjoy syncing your toys to your music
What is Touch mode?
Touch mode allows the users to control the we-vibe toys by swiping the screen with one or two fingers. On dual motor toys, one finger swipe will control the internal arm of the toy. Two finger swipes will control both internal and external arms/motors.
A user must have a We-Vibe app compatible product connected to their device to use this feature. Below is a list of compatible toys:
Touch mode compatible We-Vibe toys
Note: Touch mode now works with partner sessions in which there is one or two toys connected at a time… but let’s get into multi-toy controls down later!
How do I use Touch mode?
At the moment, Touch mode is available on a limited range of toys, including the Chorus. With in-built sensors, Chorus is one of We-Vibe’s most partner-friendly toys and features the wonder of dual stimulators – but with Touch mode? Everything goes to the next level!
- Pair a Touch mode compatible toy to the We-Vibe app.
- Click on the vibe/mode selector icon and select touch mode
- You can swipe with one finger to control single motor of the toy, or two fingers to control two motors.
Two finger swipes will control dual motor toys such as Vector:
- Pressing the – button will decrease intensity. Pressing the + button will increase intensity
How do I connect to my partner who is in a different location?
The app allows you to control your partner’s toys remotely. For distances greater than the Bluetooth range (approximately 10 ft), use the “connect partner” feature in the app. Below is a step-by-step guide:
- Pair the We-Vibe to your phone, and ensure both partners have the most recent version of the app installed on their smartphone.
- Send your partner an invitation to pair by pressing the menu button on the top left corner of the phone screen and clicking connect partner. If you have previously connected to a partner and you want to connect to another partner or refresh the session. Please go to menu->settings-> remove lover, before you click to connect to partner.
- Have your partner accept the invitation by following the link in the message. When your partner has accepted the pairing request, there will be a green notification bubble on the partner icon on the top of the control screen.
- Click the partner icon and your partner will be asked if they want to connect to you. After, your partner accepts, they will be able to control your We-Vibe.
- Click on the prompt to request control of your partner’s toy.
- To make a video call, click on video icon and to make an audio call, click on audio icon. you can also send text messages in the app by typing on chat window.
- Remember that after you are connected to your partner once, the app will not let you send another connection link to your partner. If you want to connect to your lover again, simply ask them to re-enter the app and the partner icon will have a blue notification icon indicating that your partner is online. Click the partner icon to request pairing permission from your partner.
Can I connect to multiple We-Vibe toys?
Now that you mention it, multi-toy functions are one of the most exciting updates. If you are in a partner session, you can actually both connect a toy and even swap controls of the toys with your partner!
How many partners can I connect to?
The app currently only allows you to connect with one partner at a time, so if you wanted to add a new partner, you’d have to remove your current partner.
Can my partner and I control each other’s toys at the same time?
Yes! The app allows two-way control, so you and your partner can control each other’s We-Vibe products, or you can control both. Both partners must have a We-Vibe app-compatible product connected to their device to enable the two-way control feature.
- Firstly, ensure you have added each other as a partner, following the steps above.
- When the toys are paired, both users should see heart icons at the top of the screen.
- On the session’s main screen, you will also see prompts asking you to hand over the reins or request control and you can go from there!
- Enjoy controlling each other’s pleasure, even from different timezones.
We hope you find this guide useful. It’s a good starting point for getting to know the We-Vibe app. So happy playing with your partner!
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for?
Check out the We-Vibe App FAQs page